Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Good Stuff



I thank God for giving me the ingredients to Mi’rah Co: my home grown hair oil.  My hair is strong and very healthy looking.  Over the last 5 years, I have grown to love caring for my natural hair. I have a better relationship with my hair because I know what to use, how to use it, and when to use it. My hair loves my homemade protein treatments; Mi’rah Co; Rhassoul Clay; Henna, Brahmi; Curl Junkie – Smoothing Lotion; Curl Junkie – Daily Fix; Karen’s Body Beautiful – Butter Love; and Karen’s Body Beautiful –Hold It Hair Gel. 


When I went natural 6 years ago, I had to search high and low for the GOOD STUFF.  Now, you can find natural products everywhere you go.   I can go to Target, natural hair boutiques, Whole Foods, and online to buy product for my kinky coily hair. I thank God for the good stuff-my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment